Sunday, October 5, 2014

Everyone Wants A Bite Of The Apple

Hey guys!

I hope everyone's ready for Monday, and especially for the market opening back up!

Alright, so while I was home for the weekend, I was looking on Instagram, and saw a bunch of my friends with the new Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus! They look kinda cool (similar to the Galaxy Note 4)!

Anyway, as I thought about the new and improved Apple phone, I thought, there has to be some pretty big news about it!

So I read around and did my research, and came across a few interesting facts about where the new iPhone is going to be moving in the very near future.

According to the well-known business news website, MarketWatch, the Apple iPhone 6 has been in such great demand, that there has been a delay on the shipping of the product. Now, one might ask, "what will be the result of such an occurrence?" Well, for one, not only will there be a slew of unhappy customers who may follow up with poor feedback, but this could also back up the company as a whole in their production of the new phone. Also, the iPhone six will launch in other countries as well, one of them being China, which is a major consumer market alongside the United States.

Because of this, there could be issues dealing within the stock market. The major problem occurs when the product cannot meet consumer expectations. As a result, the market will begin to fluctuate negatively, as it cannot keep with the pace of the expectations of the Chinese, as well as other consumers around the world.

However, this is not to say that Apple will not be able to eventually meet the demands of its buyers. Suppose Apple has the capability to keep up with production and produce several million more iPhones. If that in fact does occur, and Apple is successful in this process, the profits would be exceptionally enormous!

Personally, I believe that Apple will be able to bask in their wealth for the time being, as the iPhone 6 continues to be manufactured and sold. Not just this, but I also believe that the Apple watch will yield high demand and profit.

Nonetheless, Apple is a bubble. In all honesty, what more can it really create? Sure, I love my Apple devices. I'm using my new MacBook Pro to blog as we speak. However, what more do I really need in physical product, as long as I am able to keep up with Apple's string of updates? There are only so many more physical features that one could add to a cell phone.

Apple may be a small bubble as of now, but nonetheless, a bubble indeed. How long will the profits prosper? Maybe I will be proven wrong, and Apple will create some machine that heals the ill. But as long as Apple sticks to the business of electronic communication, they will just be a bubble.

Have a great night! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment